[plug] Re: Computer Bank - please dont give them away.

David Buddrige dbuddrige at ozemail.com.au
Thu Jan 7 20:21:09 WST 1999

When I said "like ldp", I was meaning in terms of it's public availability, and
in terms of it's ability to be contributed to by a range of writers (ie. anyone
interested)...

I specifically want to put together a bunch of doco specifically aimed at
complete computer non-literates... am thinking in terms of setting up a project
along gnu (freely editable) lines but with doco rather than code...

more details later, am putting together a few (proposal) pages to be posted to
computerbank (perth) site - probably be available by monday for public
viewing/comment...

regards

Dave.