[plug] Perth ComputerBank Web-site - todo list andgnuinventory

David Buddrige dbuddrige at ozemail.com.au
Sat Jan 9 16:24:07 WST 1999

Thanks heaps for the comments, and pointing out the typo's... (knocked out the web-page one night after work, having had late night's previous night,
etc, etc... will fix the typo's shortly... never been much of a speller anyway... <grin>...

I'll check the dictionary... r u from the US?

Cheers

David Buddrige 8-)