[plug] Linux decals

Ian McKellar yakk-spam-916131557-75 at yakk.net.au
Tue Jan 12 17:07:07 WST 1999

On Tue, Jan 12, 1999 at 04:57:46PM +0800, Nick Bannon wrote:
> One of today's SlashDot quickies was an announcement about
> www.scotgold.com
>
> They're a Scottish company that produces those 25x25mm self-adhesive
> domed plastic badges to attach to your computer case in that little logo
> area. Well, they're now doing a Linux one featuring Tux the penguin. In
> small quantities they should work out to be a bit under $1 each by the
> time they get here.
>
> So... do we want to organise a collective buy?

Yeah!

I'll take a few!

Ian

Ian McKellar           imckellar at harvestroad.com.au
Web Author / Programmer      Phone: +61 8 9389 6200
Harvest Road Communications    Fax: +61 8 9389 6201
PGPkey: finger ian at harvestroad.com.au  ICQ: 5628269

Tell me do you really know your brother man
Cause a heart speaks louder than a colour can
And why would you even shake a man's hand
If you're not going to help him stand
                            -- Ben Harper (Jah Work)