[plug] Linux decals

Gary Allpike spice at spice.net.au
Tue Jan 12 17:17:22 WST 1999

Maybe, if we get enough people interested, we can get some made locally -
probably for less money - and maybe even sell them at a slight profit -
under the umbrella of Linux Australia. I am sure we could get orders for
several hundred if we asked over east.

On a similar note, I have been getting prices for T-Shirts with the Linux
Australia logo on them
(http://www.linux.org.au/projects/T-Shirt/designs/la-tux-brown.gif)

There are two main options for T-Shirts - imported ones which would sell
for abut $25.00, or Australian made (and guaranteed not to fade/stretch)
ones for about $40.00 each.

What price bracket would people rather see shirts sold in, and wgo would
be interested in purchasing one ?.  The shirt would have "Linux Australia"
on the back.

While I am on Linux Australia matters, please look at the details of CALU
(Conference of Australian Linux Users) on the Linux Australia web pages
also - if you are able to attend, I am sure it will be a memorable
experience. Details at : http://www.linux.org.au/projects/calu

One more thing also - Computer Bank has its own mailing list at
computerbank at linux.org.au - Could we please move all the computer bank
related stuff over to there.

I'm done :)

regards