[plug] Channel 10 on Linux

Matt Kemner zombie at networx.net.au
Tue Jan 19 09:02:24 WST 1999

On Mon, 18 Jan 1999, Gary Allpike wrote:

> If someone records it, I can capture it and turn it into an AVI/MPG

I taped it, but my VCR is pretty shite :) so the quality of the tape
(mainly the sound) is pretty bad.. maybe someone has a better copy to turn
into AVI...

I thought the segment was alright, apart from the fact it gave the
impression people could just go and replace their windows with Linux and
be happy.. Especially MM's comment of "It's an operating system just like
Windows and MacOS" (or whatever he said to that effect)

 - Matt