[plug] did anyone manage to record the channel 10 linux article?

Peter Caffin pc at it.net.au
Wed Jan 20 10:18:17 WST 1999

On Wed, 20 Jan 1999, Rob Hall wrote:
> > ObRedhatVsDebian: Debian by miles! :).
>
> You all keep saying how good Debian is, but don't tell us what is good about
> it!  Someone please tell me WHY debian is better.

Well, I did write something, but, it got chewed up when the PLUG List was
down over the weekend. I sorta decided later I'd just register my opinion
in passing, rather than continuing an advocacy thread that had a good
chance of disappearing of its own accord :).

I'll dredge up what I wrote and send it when I get home from work. It's
only a couple of paragraphs, so don't get too excited ;).

Peter.