[plug] Channel 10 story, (fwd)

Mike Holland mike at golden.wattle.id.au
Wed Jan 20 20:47:47 WST 1999

David Buddrige wrote:

> Ditto for me... 8-(....
>
> Is it possible (even) to get a seperate sound file...

It worked fine for me on Win98. Try installing IE401, which might
upgrade
some DLLs (and break some old programs, but we wont go into that).

But Xanim 2.70.7 wont run it. Can anyone else view it on Linux?

I thought the piece was as good as you could expect, but it seemed
to focus on windows as much as Linux. Maybe we too need a catchy
theme tune for TV. Are the Rolling Stones still available?

BTW, what was that MS-Access screen-shot doing at the end??

Mike.