[plug] Channel 10 story, (fwd)

Christian christian at global.net.au
Wed Jan 20 21:15:42 WST 1999

I had an MP3 player running in the background (paused) - stupid I know,
you can all stop laughing now. :)  Sound worked fine.  It was a very,
very positive story - even if he said that Linux was shareware and hence
no one owned it (how on earth did he combine two totally wrong things
and manage to make them both even more wrong?)