[plug] New Years' Resolutions

Gary Allpike spice at spice.net.au
Fri Jan 22 12:09:36 WST 1999

I'm with Christian on this one

Why the hell would I want to put any effort into an event to promote the
services of one of my competitors ???

As far as I am concerned, PLUG should remain as independant as possible,
or, if any provider is to be promoted, how about you promote the place
thats hosting the web pages, and providing the list services.

regards

Gary Allpike