[plug] New Years' Resolutions

Gavin Tweedie tweedie at nw.com.au
Fri Jan 22 12:57:35 WST 1999

I was going to post a very similar email to this, but decided to wait and
see what others thoughts were...but I'm also with Christian and Gary (and
Matt and others no doubt) on this.

If you had said advertise whoever is hosting the web page or domain etc I
would have been neutral and just said "thats fair enuff". But I would like
PLUG to remain neutral in regard to provider preferences.

I personally see Global Warriors a good place, for one it has a network
which is always useful, Two its setup nicely and theres plenty of room
(and tables/powerpoints etc) and three most of us are members now are we
not? Why not put it to use...

Although them being closer to central Perth would be great, they aint and
there isnt anything which really matches Pete's setup in the CBD so....

Gavin Tweedie