[plug] Old serial logitech mice...

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jan 25 14:44:33 WST 1999

On Mon, Jan 25, 1999 at 01:03:52PM +0800, David Campbell wrote:
[logitech mice]
> PS: I intend to scrounge the UCC when plug meets there next (when is this??)

Tonight, 6:30, according to http://plug.linux.org.au/meetings.html .

I'm trying to get hold of a supplier of KeyTronic/Honeywell wheel mice
(without a traditional mouseball). They're wonderful to use, and don't
get gunged up all the time. Anyone know where to try locally?

http://www.keytronic.com/products/mouse.htm

Apparently they're meant to come boxed with a choice of three
interchangable button sets - large left, large right and three button
versions.

Nick.

--
  Nick Bannon  | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick at it.net.au | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal