[plug] Old serial logitech mice...

David Campbell campbell at torque.net
Mon Jan 25 15:06:31 WST 1999

Date sent:      	Mon, 25 Jan 1999 14:44:33 +0800
From:           	Nick Bannon <nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au>
To:             	plug at linux.org.au
Subject:        	Re: [plug] Old serial logitech mice...
Send reply to:  	plug at linux.org.au

> On Mon, Jan 25, 1999 at 01:03:52PM +0800, David Campbell wrote:
> [logitech mice]
> > PS: I intend to scrounge the UCC when plug meets there next (when is this??)
>
> Tonight, 6:30, according to http://plug.linux.org.au/meetings.html .
>
> I'm trying to get hold of a supplier of KeyTronic/Honeywell wheel mice
> (without a traditional mouseball). They're wonderful to use, and don't
> get gunged up all the time. Anyone know where to try locally?

I will wander upstairs and talk to the "products group" (I work for Honeywell)
and see if I can find out who sells them...

David Campbell
campbell at torque.net
Check http://www.torque.net/parport for all Linux parallel port solutions.
(also check http://www.torque.net/parport/archive/current/)
Current project list:
a) Get ZIP Plus drive back from waranty claim
b) Maintain Linux ZIP drivers (need to update docs)