[plug] Re: Sysadmin training courses for Linux?

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Wed Jan 27 15:45:20 WST 1999

It would be nice to say that company abc has sent its employees on this
course, or that the course is endorsed by efg organisation. Also later down
the track it can be accredited with some sort of certification program like
redhats. (By the way I believe they have course outlines on there web site,
and I think I have seen something similar on Caldera's website too).