[plug] New Years' Resolutions

Ian Kent ian.kent at pobox.com
Sun Jan 31 12:45:34 WST 1999

At 12:14 AM 30-01-99 +0800, Greg Mildenhall wrote something like:

snip ...

>Well, I think we should come up with something to advertise.
>Like, say a talk.

I will volunteer to give a tutorial talk on Sys V startup (including
/etc/inittab). I could also give a simple description of some Redhat custom
scripts and config. Perhaps someone else could describe some of the Debian
startup and config.

If at all possible I would like to start at 8:00pm instead of 7:30pm since
I have commitments from 6:00pm to 7:00pm and I need to get there!

Oh, and I need a little time to prepare.

--
Ian Kent