[plug] Places selling CIV: Call to Power

Christian christian at global.net.au
Thu Jul 1 10:39:20 WST 1999

Jamie Moir wrote:

> On Thu, 1 Jul 1999, Andrew Howell wrote:

> > I really would like to buy it from a store, for maximum impact on the store
> > owners.
>
> sure, thats EXACTLY why i passed it on actually
>
> > Might encourage them to stock more linux games in the future.

It also might encourage them to stock the games in the first place if
they hear you're going to get it from mail order. :) If you really want
to be evangelical: "Oh, so you don't have CivCTP for Linux?  Oh well, I
guess I'll have to order it online..."

> indeed, also why i passed it on, who knows, someone in perth might have
> it, ive just not heard of it

I bought a copy from EverythingLinux - why not support a local(ish)
Linux-based company given that it looks like it might not be possible to
buy it in person from a Perth store? :-)

Regards,

Christian.