[plug] netscape fonts too small on linux

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Thu Jul 1 12:08:38 WST 1999

On Wed, 30 Jun 1999, Nigel Duff wrote:

>  Yep, had the same problem. Forced Netscape to use the largest size
> available (24). I think i still get the problem on rare occasions, but
> its seemed to have fixed the majority of problems.

Thanks Nigel, but i found that made no difference for pages (like redhat)
that specify absolute size (<FONT size=2>). It help for relative sizes,
like 'size=-1', but makes regular text too big.

Is there anyway to set the fonts used for 'size=2', size='3' etc ?
X resources maybe?  Or do I need to hack my proxy server :)

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
                          --==--
	"Disraeli was pretty close: actually, there are Lies, Damn lies,
	 Statistics, Benchmarks, and Delivery dates."