[plug] netscape fonts too small on linux

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Thu Jul 1 12:35:31 WST 1999

I realise that it's probably not what you want, or what you want to
hear, but it appears that, in Star Office 5.1, the font size that is
displayed, for the preset font sizes, can be set by point size, by the
user, using Tools->Options->Internet->HTML.

Bret Busby

On 7/1/99, 12:08:38 PM, Mike Holland <myk at golden.wattle.id.au> wrote
regarding RE: [plug] netscape fonts too small on linux: