[plug] FW: Adult Websites Ox govt regs being bypassed

walter.hill at customs.gov.au walter.hill at customs.gov.au
Mon Jul 5 08:57:37 WST 1999

		Hmmm,

		Last time that I read my copy of the Constitution I didn't
recall seeing anything about freedom of speech.

		"...succeeded in stripping you of your freedom of speech..."

		Also, I imagine colluding with a foreign national to
circumvent Australian law might be frowned upon.

		Walter Hill                       ,-_|\
		w.hill at computer.org <mailto:w.hill at computer.org>
/     \
		walter.hill at customs.gov.au
<mailto:walter.hill at customs.gov.au>        \_,-._/
		+61 8 9430 1505 (Voice) +61 8 9430 1391 (Fax)