[plug] Registry info

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Sun Jul 11 17:33:38 WST 1999

On Sun, 11 Jul 1999, Oliver White wrote:

> Hi, I heard there was talk about creating a registry for linux, I'm

The linux registry is at http://counter.li.org/index.html

P.S. If you are thinking of a heirarchical database for system settings,
  and ActiveX/OLE/COM, then may the Gods have mercy on your soul.

P.P.S. If you really do want a heirarchical database, note that a
"filesystem" is basically just that. A file is a key value.

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
                          --==--
	"Disraeli was pretty close: actually, there are Lies, Damn lies,
	 Statistics, Benchmarks, and Delivery dates."