[plug] Registry info

Oliver White ojw at iinet.net.au
Sun Jul 11 23:28:19 WST 1999

This was indeed what I meant. There was discussion of the concept on
lwn.net a few weeks back. I'm not certain it's a good idea, or even what
it is exactly. Some suggest that simply because Windows implement the
concept so badly, we should not abandon the concept. I'm interested in
the implications/advantages/disadvantages, and indeed a description, of
such a administration device in the GNU/linux system.

--
Oliver White