[plug] Registry info

Oliver White ojw at iinet.net.au
Tue Jul 13 14:15:05 WST 1999

http://www.eit.de/

Not really much of a spec there.

I was thinking maybe a registry could be implemented in such a way that
it would be optional (nessesary whilst it's in development). For
instance, sendmail would be patched to look in the registry for it's
configureation first, and if it doesn't exist or it's broken, it looks
in the usual config file...

Just using up a few brain clock cycles. :)

--
Oliver White - Student
What use is national security