[plug] Need help please?

Chris Griffin chrisg at doladns.dola.wa.gov.au
Fri Jul 16 08:12:31 WST 1999

I am running Red Hat 6.0 and I seem to be having problems getting the dial
up networking going. It worked fine in 5.2 but not now. To clarify, it
dials fine and seems to negotiate with the NT RAS server at the other end
ok, but the ip/routing for ppp0 does not seem to get set up. Yes, I have
defined it in the setup just as I did in 5.2.
I have tried doing the setup/changes/debugging under linuxconf, KDE and
AfterStep. All seem to have the same problem.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Chris Griffin

                               \\\___///
                                (  @ @  )
| Chris Griffin, Senior Network Engineer                |
| Email: chris.griffin at mitswa.com.au                    |
| Managed Information Technology Solutions (M.I.T.S)    |
| 1st Floor, Batholomew House, 31 Ventnor Avenue,       |
| West Perth W.A. 6005                                  |
| PH: +61 (08) 9481-4066  FAX: +61 (08) 9481-4064       |