[plug] re; training courses

alex polglaze apolglaze at book-keepingnetwork.com.au
Fri Jul 16 13:57:07 WST 1999

Several months ago there was talk of running training courses for the
general public on Linux, but nothing has happened.

There are many people in the group who know a lot about Linux and there
must also be others, like me, who want to get into Linux in a big way,
but have limited time to "just muck around".

So therefore, why don't we organise some proper training courses for
ourselves. This would have two outcomes;
	1. The presenters get a chance to practice their presentation and
modify the content.
	2. Members like me, get up to speed much more quickly.

As Linux proponents it is better for us to have as many capable people
as possible rather than a group of devotees who are only half baked.

What does everyone else reckon?

Alex Polglaze