[plug] IMAP Question

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Fri Jul 16 16:28:55 WST 1999

Hi ya all,

I've got some question about IMAP servers and setting up mailbox rules etc.
In fact there are quite a few questions so I'll list them below

1: How do you set-up mailbox rules (i.e. shift PLUG mail to a IMAP folder
when a new message comes in). I am using the Cyrus IMAP server but are
looking at changing back to Uni of Washington one that came with RH6. I used
to do this at the client end with a POP account but doesn't work with IMAP
2. What LDAP servers are available for Linux and how easy are they to
configure ?
3. What multi-user scheduling tools are available for Linux (group
calendering like exchange or notes)

Looking forward to any help on this topic

Michael Hunt