[plug] IMAP Question

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Sat Jul 17 16:20:43 WST 1999

Michael Hunt wrote:

> 1: How do you set-up mailbox rules (i.e. shift PLUG mail to a IMAP folder
> when a new message comes in). I am using the Cyrus IMAP server but are
> looking at changing back to Uni of Washington one that came with RH6. I used
> to do this at the client end with a POP account but doesn't work with IMAP

I use Cyrus IMAP with Sendmail configured to deliver using procmail, so you can
set up pretty standard procmail filters to filter mail into different IMAP
folders. Works wonderfully!!
If you're interested, I'll scrounge around and try and find the info detailing
how to do it...

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :