[plug] Dual Celerons ...

Leon Brooks leonb at bounce.networx.net.au
Mon Jul 19 12:17:39 WST 1999

Trevor Phillips wrote:
> After some quick calculations, I figure you can buy inc tax, a PIII-450 + MB
> for about $700.
> OR, you can buy inc tax, TWO Celeron 400's + Dual MB for about $700!

What would a brace of K6-II-450s cost with a dual motherboard?

> Another factor is the AMD Athlon/K7, which has been performing well, but I
> haven't seen any Aus prices yet...

I've seen K6-II-300s going for less than $100 new. But I guess the cost
of a quad motherboard might eclipse the cost of processors...

> Any comments would be most appreciated.

Try these...

; comment
/* comment */
# comment
// comment

(-:

--
Q. What is the difference between a cat toy and a scratching post?
A. Anything nailed down is a scratching post, everything else is a cat