[plug] Changing the time/date stamp on files & dirs ..

andrew.mcmeikan at mitswa.com.au andrew.mcmeikan at mitswa.com.au
Mon Jul 19 12:44:50 WST 1999

man touch gives this...

TOUCH(1)                                                 TOUCH(1)

NAME
       touch - change file timestamps

SYNOPSIS
       touch  [-acfm]  [-r  file]  [-t MMDDhhmm[[CC]YY][.ss]] [-d
       time]             [--time={atime,access,use,mtime,modify}]
       [--date=time]  [--reference=file]  [--no-create]  [--help]
       [--version] file...

you prolly want the -t option, -a just sets the access time

	cya,	Andrew...