[plug] Quakeathon

John Breen john.breen at unitedconstruction.com.au
Mon Jul 19 14:12:56 WST 1999

		Hmmm... that'd be nice, though it would mean making my P200
into a Linux box.  At least temporarily.  And dredging up Quake to put on
it.  (What?  You don't think I'm going to (er...) "run" quake on windows, do
you?).  The latter might be a problem.

		I wouldn't mind getting a couple of CDs made if someone
happened to have access to a burner as well.

		I have a little 8 port hub with Coax loop and a couple of
power boards.  Also a couple of network cables, and (possibly) a spare net
card.

		I would, however, require a little assistance with
transport.

		Cheers,

		John

		John Breen