[plug] Printing problem RH6 - LPC

Paul Tsang paul at telequity.com.au
Mon Jul 19 14:30:24 WST 1999

Have a look at lpc...?

ie lpc start all

I had problems printing the lpd daemon was running but there wasn't any lpc
line to enable the printer.  It would print locally, but wouldn't print
through the network.  Only with RH6.0 it seems.....:(
That was the cause of my samba printing problems a while back too.

-Paul

Paul Tsang
Systems Developer
paul at telequity.com.au