[plug] Quakeathon

Gavin Tweedie tweedie at nw.com.au
Mon Jul 19 16:00:06 WST 1999

> > Matt can bring a serious hub
>
> I don't know about serious.. :)
> I can bring an 8-port hub, and probably enough patch cables to fill it.

If I can make it I'm sure I can manage to bring along a 16 or 24 port
hub or two.

> > Any comments of day or venue?
>
> If anybody can find an alternative venue (which is reasonably
> central/close to public transport) please speak up now.. Anything that
> will save all of us from lugging our equipment up those flights of
> stairs would be welcomed by all I'm sure :)

I have a venue in mind that MIGHT be available. How many people would we
be looking at because its not that big of a venue... [on the upside: does
have network already in place, switched at that and net access too]

Gavin