[plug] SMP vs memory, was: *athon

John Breen john.breen at unitedconstruction.com.au
Fri Jul 23 14:33:01 WST 1999

If you have guessed that, then I think you have probably guessed wrong.  If
not, most computer shops will probably order it in for you.

Failing that, you could try looking at Cetus Technology in Sydney - they
will stock the latest version of RH.  Their website is
http://www.cetustech.com.au <http://www.cetustech.com.au>

Cheers,

John

John Breen