[plug] Time

Bevan Broun bevanb at ee.uwa.edu.au
Wed Jul 28 13:23:59 WST 1999

on Wed, Jul 28, 1999 at 01:17:22PM +0800, Chris Griffin <chrisg at doladns.dola.wa.gov.au> wrote:
> I know that I can get Linux to sync it's time from an atomic clock on the
> Internet, but can anyone tell me what is available in the way of time
> server software for Linux so that I can get other servers/workstations on
> the local network to sync their time with the Linux server?

See
http://dir.yahoo.com/Computers_and_Internet/Communications_and_Networking/
      Protocols/NTP__Network_Time_Protocol_/

for info on Network_Time_Protocol.

BB
--
Bevan Broun                                           ph (08) 9380 1587
Computer Systems Officer                             fax (08) 9380 1065