[plug] Debain queries....

dynamix dynamix at wanet.com.au
Thu Jul 29 10:49:00 WST 1999

>>John Summerfield quipped:
>
> Your resolve.conf is NOT okay. Show us: we can't read it from here.

> Cheers
> John Summerfield
> http://os2.ami.com.au/os2/ for OS/2 support.
> Configuration, networking, combined IBM ftpsites index.
____
John:
My resolv.conf file is the same one i have been using under Caldera and
RedHat
domain wanet.com.au
nameserver 203.26.79.5

I doubt "Showing You" will make any difference because it turned out to be
something else....
what i dont know..but i recompiled my kernel to the latest and my
resolv.conf is the same and i can connect
in the normal way...

thank you for your input anyways

I apologise for the HTML i didnt realise it was there...im using outlook
express on another machine and had
only set up an extra aaccount i hadnt checked the formatting section..thank
you for letting me know.

regadz dez