[plug] Debain queries....

dynamix dynamix at wanet.com.au
Thu Jul 29 12:11:05 WST 1999

thanx..I recompiled the kernel with gpm and mouse works great...
my sound is great also it was the second dma I hadn't filled it
in.....yerrrr
the internet was a kernel problem as well ..exactly what I don't know
because I had ppp
support built in before
my resolv.conf was ok ( that was the first thing I checked...I have been
using the same one in COL and Redat..)...
regardz Desiree