[plug] Time & Task Management Tool

John Breen john.breen at unitedconstruction.com.au
Tue Jun 1 10:40:44 WST 1999

what exactly do you mean time & task management?  are we talking the
full gantt charts (we had gnatt charts at uni), or just a reasonably
simple interface/

I would imagine there would need to be a fairly simple database backend
(perhaps Oracle, if I ever get a copy...?), with a web server and some
CGI sitting on top of it.  shouldn't take _too_ long....

I'd like to look at developing something, and have been meaning to for
ages, but timeframe might be restrictive....