[plug] Time & Task Management Tool

cthart at gbs.com.au cthart at gbs.com.au
Tue Jun 1 10:59:26 WST 1999

Trevor,

Maybe you could convince your powers that be to do the mods
to an open-source program and release all mods as open-source.

Cheers,

Colin

Well, I've followed up all the suggestions (so far), and have still come
up short. There's several good apps (incl. Twig), but they all fall
short on the sort of integrated solution to task management they're
after here.
Maybe a later version of Twig will have what they need, but I don't
think they'll wait. This sorta problem is where they throw money at
somebody to do a solution.

I'm tempted to give 'em a quote to do the job myself. ^_^