[plug] Time & Task Management Tool

John Breen john.breen at unitedconstruction.com.au
Tue Jun 1 11:46:41 WST 1999

A joint project sounds good to me.

I have Apache and PostgreSQL on my Linux box at the moment.  I'm trying
to get Oracle 8, or eventually setup mySQL.  The PERL scripting should
be fairly simple.  I only said Oracle, 'cause I know it's got a web
server which lets you program PL/SQL directly (sort of), and 'cause it's
what I use at work (I'm an Oracle developer).

I actually have some of my final year project from uni. last year
(project management software, called PMS), in which I hold joint
copyright, so I can base work on that although it needs some mods to fit
into a "real world" environment.

Anyways, a get-together/chat would be cool sometime, if you can manage
it.

I live in Yangebup, work in Kwinana and don't have a car, so that might
place some restrictions on things.  But feel free to call me if you
want.  My work number's in the sig (right at the bottom), and I don't
object (too much) to being called at work.

Cheers,

John Breen