[plug] Star Office and 5.1 and the registration

Christian christian at global.net.au
Fri Jun 4 13:12:29 WST 1999

Bret Busby wrote:

> [...]

Well, luckily I'm not writing the 20 page proposal from scratch between
now and Tuesday - it's pretty much already written (in WordPerfect) so
that's not an issue.  But writing a document that's potentially four
times larger is not something I want to do in any environment that is
going to limit me or create other problems for me.  On the stability
front this virtually eliminates Windows/Word, even if I didn't need a
Unix environment for my research.

Regards,

Christian.