[plug] Censored

Greg Mildenhall greg at networx.net.au
Tue Jun 8 00:33:47 WST 1999

On Mon, 7 Jun 1999, Bret Busby wrote:
> As a person who is interested in gothic architecture, I find it
> disturbing, from that aspect, as well. Fancy banning references to
> gothic architecture! Talk about inbred parochiality!
Don't say "inbred", a little kid might hear you.

Does that list remind you of Beavis and Butthead sniggering every time
they could find a pathetically obscure reference to some tabu topic?
Beavis and Butthead annoyed me, but a) it was just meaningless telly and
b) I didn't watch it, because I had a choice. This is real life, and it is
_not_ an opt-in system.

-Greg