[plug] Fwd: Re: Computerworld article June 11, 1999

HILL Walter walter.hill at customs.gov.au
Thu Jun 17 11:09:15 WST 1999

		It's a pity that she appears to know nothing about the
doctrine of the separation of powers.

		And, no I don't condone Public Servants spending office
hours performing activities not related to their terms of employment.

		Walter Hill                       ,-_|\
		w.hill at computer.org <mailto:w.hill at computer.org>
/     \
		walter.hill at customs.gov.au
<mailto:walter.hill at customs.gov.au>        \_,-._/
		+61 8 9430 1505 (Voice) +61 8 9430 1391 (Fax)