[plug] Hard Drives---the cheapest i can get are

dynamix dynamix at wanet.com.au
Fri Jun 18 10:05:38 WST 1999

I can only get new drives..these might be too expensive I don't kn ow what
your price range is
 a Maxtor diamond max 3440 series 4.3 gig ( ultra dma) for $170.00
quantum 4.3 gig fireball $180.00
these are today's prices and prices change with each batch of stock....
regardz dez

let me know if its any good