[plug] Why don't my messages get through?

Christian christian at global.net.au
Fri Jun 18 19:02:13 WST 1999

Andrew McMeikan wrote:

> Just a note on getting pine to set email address that your sending from.
> You can set the user-domain parameter to report the appropriate right hand
> side of the address, then just setup an account with the correct left hand
> side and use this to send your mail from home, this should work ok

If you're sending your mail from home then you would doubtless subscribe
to the list with that address.  On the other hand, when you log into
various other machines which you don't control then it's rather
inconvenient.

Regards,

Christian.

--
Five years from now everyone will be running free GNU on their 200 MIPS,
64M SPARCstation-5.