[plug] Why don't my messages get through?

Andrew McMeikan andrew.mcmeikan at mitswa.com.au
Fri Jun 18 18:20:31 WST 1999

Just a note on getting pine to set email address that your sending from.
You can set the user-domain parameter to report the appropriate right hand
side of the address, then just setup an account with the correct left hand
side and use this to send your mail from home, this should work ok

	cya,	Andrew...

             ---Linux, the choice of a GNU generation---