[plug] graphics board

Ryan King stinky at opera.iinet.net.au
Sat Jun 19 13:27:41 WST 1999

Depends on what your willing to pay.  S3 ViRGE cards are well supported
and have a nice price tag to go along with that too.  I'll probably
say your best bet would be an S3, they are very cheap, and do the job.

|Ryan King                      |
|stinky at iinet.net.au            |
|http://www.iinet.net.au/~stinky|