[plug] graphics board

Peter Robinson ribbo at iinet.net.au
Sat Jun 19 13:53:19 WST 1999

On Sat, 19 Jun 1999, Grant Heazlewood wrote:

> Hi I am a pretty new to the whole Linux scene and am after some advice,
> I have had a lot of trouble configuring a stealth s220 graphics board
> with Redhat 5.2 can anybody recommend a graphics board that is well
> supported by Redhat that I can purchase locally.

Have you downloaded the XFree86 updates for 5.2, with the later updates
the S220 board is well supported under Xconfigurator, I have one at work I
could easily use until this update was  released.

Peter

| Windows has detected that the mouse has moved, please reboot for |
| this change to take effect                                       |
Peter Robinson
ribbo at iinet.net.au
http://www.iinet.net.au/~ribbo/