[plug] graphics board

John Summerfield summer at os2.ami.com.au
Sun Jun 20 23:35:48 WST 1999

> > Hi all,
> > So when I do my Red Hat 5.2 install on a Pentium 90, 32 MB RAM, on a 1.3 gi
> > Hard Drive, with a S3 Trio 64+ card, it will work out OK?
>
> When I was your age, I explored linux without the help of anyone.
> Learning on your own is the best thing to do unless you're stumped on a

Very few people learn best without help from others: this is the reason we have teachers at schools, lecturers and tutors at tertiary institutions.

Exploring Linux alone is far from the quickest or best way to learn it: all one learns are the bits essential to what one needs, and there's the certainty of leaving great holes, esp in matters such as security.

--
Cheers
John Summerfield