[plug] Why don't my messages get through?

Matt Kemner zombie at networx.net.au
Mon Jun 21 15:02:54 WST 1999

On Fri, 18 Jun 1999, Christian wrote:

> If you're using a client like pine that doesn't allow you to do this
> then you're sort of stuck.

Go into Pine's setup/config and edit the field
"customized-hdrs", then add the field

After that you can change the From: address on an individual email to
whatever you want, by pressing Control-R whilst in the headers section of
an outgoing email. If you want it changed permanently add it to the end
of From: in customized-hdrs.

I use that method when I'm forwarding stuff from eg. bugtraq (which gets
sent to my kemner at networx account) to the plug list.

 - Matt