[plug] FileSystems and mount points

Bradley Browne brad at argo.net.au
Thu Jun 24 15:30:46 WST 1999

> Anyway thats just what I do.  does that help at all ... or just make your life
> harder ???
>
> Yours Tony.

It makes my life sufficiently more difficult thanks Tony.  I have an autonomous
level of difficulty that has to be maintained in my life to make me realise I am
alive and your last comments will more than help to provide it.

I have 12 GB of storage on my machine and most times I feel it could be better
utilised, as I usually just have one contiguous data space on it and I tend to do
a lot of GIS work on large data sets.

Thanks again,

Brad

P.S Any takers on the two IDE disks ?