[plug] Updated Lesson 1 - for Introduction to Computers and Linux Manual

Chris Cornish linuxcw at yahoo.com.au
Mon Mar 1 10:19:06 WST 1999

Christian i totally disagree with you here im sorry to say. David is
working hard to get People educated with linux. Now as a lug one of
our purposes is to promote and teach linux. David is doing just that
and his posts here mean we can all see his work and correct
technicalitys (well it is spelt something like that. We here at PLUG
proberly have a better chance of doing this than the computer bank
peopple (no offence to the computerbank peopple). i say this becouse
there are more here that just do linux ( i belive ).

Well thats my opinion anyway

Chris Cornish
Linux Computer World
018 095 720