[plug] Updated Lesson 1 - for Introduction to Computers and Linux Manual

Rick rickd at eon.net.au
Mon Mar 1 10:56:54 WST 1999

Jut my 0.02 worth.

It doesn't bother me one bit, in fact, that's the way I've been keeping up
with what's happening. I'm sure not many will be offended by your one post
in a week or so.

Perhaps others can give their opinions??

(Not everyone is entitled to mine.)

At 10:40  28/02/99 +0800, you wrote:
>ok... point noted... apologies... 8-)
>
>Dave.
>Christian wrote:
>
>> Is it really necessary to CC all of this stuff to the PLUG list?  There
>> is after all a computerbank mailing list specifically for those
>> interested in this - I would have thought if there's anyone on the PLUG
>> list who's interested in computer bank then they should join this list
>> and leave the PLUG mailing to get back to the more general issues it's
>> concerned with...

Cheers
Rick

E=Mail    - rickd at eon.net.au
Home Page - http://www.vianet.net.au/~rick/index.htm  (??)
Packet    - VK6EP at VK6ANC.#PER.#WA.AUS.OC